The Great Pretender Guest Book

Thursday, 23 November 2017 01:54 AM
Thanks for visiting our website. Please leave your message...
Total Messages: 309   Messages Viewed Per Page: 20 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Name

Messages

289)  Carol Foster
Location: Ilkley
Friday, 6 December 2013 12:18 PM
Saw the show last night - absolutely brilliant. So much energy !!!
Great, can defo recommend

288)  Chris & John
Location: Tamworth
Wednesday, 2 October 2013 02:31 PM
Steve, Stupendous! your performance at Laura and Michael's wedding on 28th Sept got the whole room rocking Our guests were left stunned and all next day your act was the main topic of conversation, and they all said how terrific you were, well done and a very big thank you from us for making our daughters day so special. Best wishes for the future.

Chris & John

287)  claire rean (shelley)
Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire
Monday, 30 September 2013 07:14 PM
Steve,We had the pleasure of seeing you at my dads friends fund raiser and couple of years ago. My Sister got married last weekend at Drayton Manor, my Dad was a huge fan of Queen, and we loved you at the fund raiser. We were going for fresh air and saw you dash past. I looked at my husband and said "Dad". You were totally and utterly amazing!! Dad's best kept secret for 2 years !! you made my Sisters wedding absoultely unforgettable. The guests were totally awestruck and you made the party amazing!! everyone has not stopped commenting. You are a true legend. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the wedding and my Dads dream come true and my Sister and Brother in Laws wedding trully incredible and unique. Your a true pro. Thanks for everything. Hope its not too long till we see you again. All the best

286)  Steven & Penny Jeavons
Location: (Our wedding)
Sunday, 8 September 2013 05:49 AM
What can we say, apart from thank you for making our wedding day such a fantastic day. Your set got everybody up dancing and singing with some impressive air guitar moments.
We couldn't have asked for a better entertainer. Thank you so much, we'll be coming to see a show

285)  Samantha Eatwell
Location: United Kingdom
Monday, 22 July 2013 08:44 AM
OUTSTANDING night at the Splash FM Garden Party in Worthing, Sat 20th July! I'm a big Queen fan but, sadly, never made it to one of their concerts - now I feel like I have!

284)  Mrs J Bennett
Location: West Sussex
Saturday, 20 July 2013 11:13 PM
Just seen your HRH Show again at Worthing (Splash FM). About 5th time we have seen you. As good as ever, and you made the show for us and everyone. So sorry you don't seem to come to Worthing for one night Shows anymore.

Steve Littlewood Monday, 22 July 2013 09:25 AM
Thanks. It was a great night and good to be back in Sunny Worthing. keep your eyes open, we may be able to sort a one nighter out next year

283)  Norma and Mike
Location: Malta
Tuesday, 16 July 2013 01:52 PM
WOW! Fabulous show last Saturday in Malta. The absolute best tribute we have seen and, without a doubt, the best Freddie we've ever seen. Bet you went home a few pounds lighter in weight lol!!
'Roger Taylors' drumming spot on and as I am a drummer went a bit green with envy. I just hope you come back again. thank you for a wonderful show.

282)  Carol &Tes
Location: Lynroys
Sunday, 26 May 2013 08:33 AM
Thanks 4 a great night once again.. Looking at your gig events so no doubt we will stalk you out again at some point this year take care x.

281)  steve harvey
Location: worcester
Thursday, 7 March 2013 08:30 PM
steveo ow are things till going on m8 sounds gr8 as usual steve when are you playing bridges worcester again m8

280)  Darren
Location: Poole
Tuesday, 20 November 2012 09:28 PM
As a Queen fan i thought i wouldn't enjoy a tribute
act.
But fantastic show will definitely come again.
You must see this outstanding spectacular performance. ..

279)  Suzanne Gale
Location: london
Sunday, 28 October 2012 06:33 PM
Superb, superb, superb! Can't say anymore!

278)  Suzanne Gale
Location: london
Sunday, 28 October 2012 06:00 PM
Seen this act twice now at white horse club selsey. Amazing, supurb, fantastic. Freddy reincarnated. Just one thing though, was wondering if the teeth are his own. The resemblance is striking, the moves, the voice, absolutely brilliant!

277)  Paul Abel
Location: Wolverhampton
Wednesday, 19 September 2012 04:20 PM
I saw Steve in Swindon 2010. He sounded just like Freddie and his performance blew me away. A thoroughly nice bloke too.

276)  Greg Briers
Location: Peterborough
Saturday, 8 September 2012 10:51 AM
It was an honour to work beside Mercury & May at Parkway Club, Peterborough last night as support DJ, nothing could have prepared me for such an energetic, authentic show that met my eyes & ears, look forward to seeing the show again soon. Pity you don't produce a video in your merchandise.

275)  JULIE CRAVEN
Location: TRAMSHED SALTAIRE
Sunday, 29 July 2012 04:30 PM
We saw the solo act last night, when we walked in I thought it was the DJ. We had such a great night, Freddie was back in the room, not only sounded like Freddie, but had the mannerisms and moves. Absolutely fabulous, hope you come back really soon.

274)  Emma
Location: Yateley
Sunday, 1 July 2012 07:41 AM
Heyy! Such a brilliant performance at gig on the green last night! I now have no voice!:) Great times guys! Fabulous!!

Oh...and for Brian....! Fancy seeing you in my home town!lol! Causing us to double take several times...rocked my world as always!;)

273)  Robin-Mark
Location: Westbury, Wiltshire
Friday, 8 June 2012 09:15 PM
Thanks for a memorable gig at Westbury market place, who'd have thought we'd have Queen here on the diamond jubilee! Great night guys, good visually and great sounds, hope to see you again. You DID rock us!

272)  Bryan Osborne
Location: Cambridgeshire
Monday, 14 May 2012 05:30 PM
Well what can I say...Photofellas shoots Event Photography and a great many parties and tribute events..

Without a doubt this IS the best performance we have EVER see. If you were privileged to see Freddie Mercury and Queen "live" well go see em AGAIN!

271)  Chris Rhodes
Location: wyboston lakes
Saturday, 12 May 2012 10:24 PM
An absolutely fantastic performance as always. Never fail to get the dance floor full. Top quality sound for all to enjoy throughout the venue. A great night not to be missed!

270)  Sue and Mick Malone
Location: warwickshire
Saturday, 21 April 2012 11:14 AM
We booked "Freddie" for our wedding on 29th May 2010. Our guests are still talking about how fantastic the show was.

Thank you Steve, you made our day.

Sue & Mick